Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging is hard

First of all :
Homemade cornbread and the last drips of honey. Milky coffee unpictured because I was too depressed to be reminded of my circumstances. My coffee maker broke. I am trying to decide whether I should buy a French Press from Target or not. Until then, I am finding ways to make instant taste better. Unsuccessfully. Maybe this is the perfect chance to wean myself off of coffee? Hah. Also, I eat honey on everything. Everyday for lunch I have plain Greek yogurt and honey. Honey on toast. My favorite, honey on goat cheese. I don't have allergies, but I found this interesting.


So my class card at Dallas Black ran out and I won't be able to get another one until next week. But I'm going to a Gyrotonic sesh tomorrow and a ballet private (whaaat) on Tuesday. The rest of the week will be filled with yoga and possibly more Gyrotonic. Okay so blogging isn't hard but blogging consistently is. I think I'm just not into the swing of things yet.






Sarah

3 comments:

  1. blogging is more difficult than it appears.
    but you're doing a good job! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! It may sound cheesy, but you have to start saying to youself, I'm gonna blog about that...I also try and get a couple posts ahead so i can be lazy somedays and i'll still have a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sarah, you are really doing such a splendid job it amazes me. I love your posts and i love you even more.
    :) kelsey

    ReplyDelete